MyST with Sphinx¶
The MyST Parser comes bundled with a Sphinx extension that allows you to use write Sphinx documentation entirely in MyST (or, in a combination of rST and MyST). The following sections cover some major functionality of the Sphinx extension.
For an introduction to MyST with Sphinx, see Get started with MyST in Sphinx.
- Sphinx extension usage guide
- Include rST files into a Markdown file
- Use MyST in Jupyter Notebooks
- Include a file from outside the docs folder (like README.md)
sphinx.ext.autodocin Markdown files
- Automatically create targets for section headers
- Suppress warnings
- Sphinx-specific page front matter
- Migrate pre-existing rST into MyST
- Special roles and directives
- Sphinx configuration options
- Common errors and questions